Terms and conditions
Welcome to our site. There are a few things we need to cover here: none of it surprising. But if you want to suggest or fix something, please tell us. Because dull as small print is, it matters.
- We aren't recommending anything here
- This site is not making any personal recommendations or an offer for investment of any sort.
- We’ll use your email address to keep in touch
- We hope you’d like to hear more. So if you do share your email address with us, we’ll keep you up to date with our news. You can opt out of receiving information from us whenever you wish. To do this simply follow the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
- We'll also use your email address to search for information that's already public
- We may also use your email address for customer research, by searching for information that’s already commonly available, like public comments on social media. If you don’t want us to do this, simply unsubscribe.
- We won't share your information with others
- We store your data securely in the EU in accordance with data protection legislation. While we do use other companies whom we trust to manage our email campaigns and store your data they will never use your data for their own purposes. We will never sell your data to anyone else.
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we hold
- If you’d like to see a copy of the information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at our registered address.
- This site is only for UK residents
- This site for UK residents only. Please don’t use or distribute it in any way elsewhere. If you use the content on the site, it’s your responsibility to comply with the relevant local laws.
- What are cookies?
- Other people's cookies
- We also use some cookies provided by other companies whom we trust. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Disabling cookies
- Should you wish to, you can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help for how to do this). Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.